Bellum Pax
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bellum Pax's Guild Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arcane Mage Application -ACCEPTED

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiwix

Arcane Mage Application -ACCEPTED Empty
PostSubject: Arcane Mage Application -ACCEPTED   Arcane Mage Application -ACCEPTED EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 10:42 am

PERSONAL INFO

Char Name: Kiwix. Got tailoring and enchanting at 450.
Player Name: Ricky Johansson

As i said, my name is Ricky, and I live in sweden. I would se myself as an social guy with a sence of humor. When im not in school I usually hang out with friends, doing things at home and play WoW. Can mention that I'm playing everyday, atleast 2-3 hours. Used to play football and icehockey before but got an injury in my back so I had to quit that.
The reason I wnat to join you'r guild is that I've had a little break from WoW, and when I got back I felt for raiding a bit more seriously again. And Bellum Pax sounds like a perfect guild to me, not so hardcore but still a guild that sounds good.

CHARACTER INFO

Class: Mage
Specs: I'm playing Arcane, with is my main-specc. OS is fire, but I'm not using it so much.
Raid history:
WotLK -
Naxx 10/25 - Cleared
Obsidian Sanctum 10/25 - Cleared. Also cleared both with 3D
Eye of Eternity - Cleared
Ulduar 10 - 7/14 and some hm's.
Ulduar 25 - Just killed Flame there. Never really tried to do so much in Ulduar
ToC 10/25 - Cleared
ToGC 10 - 4/5
ToGC 25 - 0/5
ICC 10 - 7/12
ICC 25 - 7/12
My gear isn't enchanted in the link, but I always enchant my gear.

RAID AVAILABILITY
Days you can raid: As I said before, I play WoW atleast 2-3 hours every day, and I'll sign for every raid that I can join
Hours you can raid: I'm in school from 8-16 servertime, so anything after 18.00.

I always come prepared for raids, bringing my own flask and food, fish if needed. Fully repaired. If there is some encounters I dont know so well, I'll start to read about them and watch some movies so I know the tacts and don't slow down the raid to much.
I'm always focused in raids, and whiping is not a problem. That's a part of progressing!
Back to top Go down
Kiwix

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Mage Application -ACCEPTED   Arcane Mage Application -ACCEPTED EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 10:44 am

EDIT: My gear IS enchanted. But my head isn't. Did a mistake there.
Back to top Go down
Trig

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Mage Application -ACCEPTED   Arcane Mage Application -ACCEPTED EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 10:58 am

Thanks for your application, we will get back to you in the next couple of days.
Back to top Go down
Kiwix

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Mage Application -ACCEPTED   Arcane Mage Application -ACCEPTED EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 3:37 am

I hate waiting Sad But, hopefully it's worth it.
Back to top Go down
Typhuse

Typhuse

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Mage Application -ACCEPTED   Arcane Mage Application -ACCEPTED EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 4:41 am

Can you tell me why you are interested with bellum, when you have gear for a 25man guild?
Back to top Go down
Kiwix

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Mage Application -ACCEPTED   Arcane Mage Application -ACCEPTED EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 4:49 am

Well, I'm more interested in the 10-man, and maybe try some hardmodes in the future. Most of the guild I've looked at have more focus on 25-man.
Also read about the recruitment-treaad on the official forums, and you seems like a good guild with noce people in.
Back to top Go down
Brinsonar

Brinsonar

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Mage Application -ACCEPTED   Arcane Mage Application -ACCEPTED EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 6:03 am

Kiwix wrote:
and you seems like a good guild with noce people in.

Ask anyone in the guild I am very noce!!! Razz

My biggest problem: "forum troll"....
Back to top Go down
Kiwix

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Mage Application -ACCEPTED   Arcane Mage Application -ACCEPTED EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 6:15 am

Ohh, I mean nice^^

Yeah but, every forum needs their troll Razz
Back to top Go down
Brinsonar

Brinsonar

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Mage Application -ACCEPTED   Arcane Mage Application -ACCEPTED EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 6:19 am

Kiwix wrote:
Yeah but, every forum needs their troll Razz

* puts fist at his chest and exclaims *
AND PROUD ABOUT IT!!!!
Back to top Go down
Typhuse

Typhuse

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Mage Application -ACCEPTED   Arcane Mage Application -ACCEPTED EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 8:39 am

Whisper someone for Inv, ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
Brinsonar

Brinsonar

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Mage Application -ACCEPTED   Arcane Mage Application -ACCEPTED EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 8:48 am

Typhuse wrote:
Whisper someone for Inv, ACCEPTED

Let me be the first to tell you. Welcome to Bellum Pax. Hope you have as much fun as I have with this guild...

* wave *
Back to top Go down
Zoluzen

Zoluzen

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Mage Application -ACCEPTED   Arcane Mage Application -ACCEPTED EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 6:32 am

Vafan han är ju från Eslöv! Very Happy Synd man inte lirar än... hade ja sluppit varit enda skåningen ^^

///
Wtf he is from Eslöv, too bad I don't play still, then I wouldn't have been the only Skåning ;D

Now that I think of it... I don't think I was the only one from the warm south. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Mage Application -ACCEPTED   Arcane Mage Application -ACCEPTED Empty

Back to top Go down

Arcane Mage Application -ACCEPTED
Page 1 of 1