Bellum Pax
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bellum Pax's Guild Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warlock and mage application - ACCEPTED

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Beat &am

Warlock and mage application - ACCEPTED Empty
PostSubject: Warlock and mage application - ACCEPTED   Warlock and mage application - ACCEPTED EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 5:55 am

PERSONAL INFO

Char Name:Beat & Alexbeat
Player Name:Dimtar & Plamena

Tell us a little bit about yourself

Since it sais a little bit i'll try not to horrify you with a wall of text.

Me and my girlfriend (we are living together) rerolled from alliance to horde a little more then a month ago.
We were both in M@yCont@inNuts for more then 2 years, she was with her mage, i was with my rogue.
It happened so that TBC was alot of fun, the guild was good people aswell.At that time we were absolute chinese and very dedicated, never missing a raid(4 times a week rarely more(glaive dkp race ;d)), and so we managed to clear everything till sunwell.

However Wrath came and despite we continued with the raiding, it didnt feel the same.
Ranks in the guild changed, raid leaders as well and to cut the long story short we were pushing for hard modes naxx.Nothing wrong but...
raid environment changed.People (no point mentioning names) started flaming other because of non existing mistakes
some were ofc more leet then others and therefor had to poke them in the eye, repeatedly. No i wasnt any of the either types but it became annoying as hell, constructive criticism is fine and all but that was plain stupid flaming, looking for a fight (internet supremacy i cannot quite understand).It became unbearable.
So i quit raiding before Ulduar, my GF continued for a few months. She quit a lil after TOC came out.

I switched chars tho, i am playing now my lok which was made in TBC for fun and pvpee, however i started to like it, but
except pvpee cant do much with a full time job mon-fri heroic farming whenever ppl decide that 4k gs isnt needed for heroics.
Pugs i cant get into, no achievement on this toon = no inv regardless of content and whether or not im capable.
Alltho i said to myself i wont be looking for another guild,but we do want to raid casually, your raid times fit my work times, so we wont be having trouble attending.

Dang wall of text still, it is the short version tho Smile.
Anyhow she doesnt have a gear problem, i do.
Tho i dont think gear = skill
Farming heroics still but well...takes time.
We aint loot whores, just looking for a place to have some fun.
We do know how to prepare for any types of raiding, and we both handle our chars like we are supposed to.
Slacking isnt implemented Very Happy.

CHARACTER INFO

Class:Warlock (M)Destruction - me//Heroic spec, will switch a few points for a raid
Class:Mage (M)Arcane - her

Wow eu armoury link:

Raid history:
We both progressed and cleared all of TBC, ZA Bear,Kalecgos prenerf, KJ after nerf (dont see it as an achievement tho)
Naxx + some hard modes,OS 3D,EOE, Udluar + some hard modes(few on rogue in Ulduar, i was playing on her mage a few times and was watching her play the the majority of hard modes)all 25 men.
She got TOC+Ony 25 exp

Rogue armory if ur curious Razz

P.s. the name didnt mean intimidation(not always anyway Razz), i was a fan of the Jeepers creepers movies.

RAID AVAILABILITY
Days you can raid: Except some unexpected work Thursday, Monday and Tuesday suite us fine
Hours you can raid: 19:00-23:00 as well

If you need more info we probably will be online this evening.
Back to top Go down
Beat

Warlock and mage application - ACCEPTED Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warlock and mage application - ACCEPTED   Warlock and mage application - ACCEPTED EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 5:57 am

For some reason links dont show ;o
Back to top Go down

Warlock and mage application - ACCEPTED
Page 1 of 1