Bellum Pax
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bellum Pax's Guild Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Newt - MM Hunter application (social / backup) ACCEPTED

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Newt

Newt - MM Hunter application (social / backup) ACCEPTED Empty
PostSubject: Newt - MM Hunter application (social / backup) ACCEPTED   Newt - MM Hunter application (social / backup) ACCEPTED EmptySun May 16, 2010 8:59 am

Character Name : Newt
Class : Hunter - Marksman

Talent Spec & Gear:
All gear should be fully enchanted and gemmed. I don't believe in the Gearscore Addon so I don't know or care for my gearscore.

I've raided on and off for some time now in the horde guild Requiem of which I am a social member with several toons. I recently faction changed my hunter and druid to alliance simply because I got bored of looking at a cows.

Who am I? – I'm Welsh bum and a self employed computer tech. Most of my spare time is spent playing World of Warcraft, whether its learning new things on my various toons, farming dailies on my other level 80 toons (9 in total) or annoying my misses.

Wow career so far - I started playing WoW at the start but didn't really like it. I was still playing Star Wars Galaxies at the time and was pretty much addicted to it (spent months grinding to get Jedi the old way). After Sony killed my beloved game I gave WoW a shot with some other people I played SWG with and slowly I feel for it like a fat kid goes for cake.

I rolled warlock and leveled her to 60. Shortly after that I joined the guild Hajnal and got my first taste of raiding in WoW.

After Hajnal died I managed to join Default (the number 3 guild at the time) and got to see AQ20, AQ40 and the first few bosses in Nax. Unfortunately due to RL issues I was removed from Default becuase of low raid attendance. From Default I went back to the guild that I started playing WoW on with the people from SWG and we began raiding ZG and AQ20 before TBC.

When TBC hit I re-rolled paladin as we didn't have any. I leveled to 70 pretty quickly and somehow became the Paladin Officer. The guild soon became what is now Bellum Pax and progress in Mag, Gruul and Karazhan was good. We also cleared SSC and TK and progressed into MH and BT.

I left Bellum after having a bit of a fall out with new officers who didn't see the bonus of having a Ret paladin in raids. I joined a guild called Working as Intended and got along with everyone and was with them on their 1st Archi and Illidan kills. I rejoined Bellum after about 3 months and was able to raid Ret as the new paladin officer told the other officers "he's raiding ret, get over it!" Can't fault him for that.

Due to the huge queues on Burning Legion I migrated to Al'Akir with a few other BP guildies and joined Requiem. During my time with them I have seen pretty much everything in the game on one toon or another with only the final bosses and heroic modes in ICC missing.

Raiding Experience – Pre TBC - UBRS (hey its was 15 man ), ZG, MC, BWL, AQ20, AQ40, All Bosses - Nax - 3 bosses. TBC - Karazhan, Gruul, Magtheridon, SSC, TK, ZA, MH & BT all bosses - SWP - All downed except KJ. WotLK - Nax 10/25 cleared. OS 10/25 cleared. Ulduar - 10/25 cleared (inc 10 man Alagalon and about 7 Hardmodes). ToTC 10/25 - cleared. ToTGC 10 cleared (can't remember if I've done 25). ICC 10/25 - 8 bosses downed so far.

Availability to raid – Whenever needed. On ocassion I have to either pick the wife up from work or I may get stuck in traffic but bearing in mind I'm hunting for a social / backup spot I don't think it should affect much.

What am I expecting from Bellum Pax – When in raids I give it my all. I have full focus on trash and boss fights. I listen to what is being said in vent and guild chat. I don't spam and I'm always willing to learn and take advice from other players. I'm always prepaired for raids and happy to farm for whatever is neeed.

UI -

Proof of no life -

Addon's:

Deus Vox Encounters
TukUI
Omen
Recount
Fubar (plus various plugs)
Postal

I like to keep addons to minimum.

I hope the app isn't too long or boring, I tried to put everything in thats relevant. If I've missed anything please inform me and I'll add it.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Newt

PostSubject: Re: Newt - MM Hunter application (social / backup) ACCEPTED   Newt - MM Hunter application (social / backup) ACCEPTED EmptySun May 16, 2010 9:05 am

For some reason I can't post URLs.

Armory link will be a smurf hunter on the Al'akir realm in the guild Eternal Hope.
Back to top Go down
Trig

PostSubject: Re: Newt - MM Hunter application (social / backup) ACCEPTED   Newt - MM Hunter application (social / backup) ACCEPTED EmptyMon May 17, 2010 2:03 am

the new paladin officer told the other officers "he's raiding ret, get over it!" Can't fault him for that

Who was that?

Secondly, i think you might have missed out some vital information, your time spent as Warlock Officer and as Paladin officer, you still invaded the warlocks channel. In fairness just not, you but your other damn paladins aswell.

Oh btw Accepted
Back to top Go down
flyan

PostSubject: Re: Newt - MM Hunter application (social / backup) ACCEPTED   Newt - MM Hunter application (social / backup) ACCEPTED EmptyMon May 17, 2010 5:15 am

Don't invite her. Clearly sucks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newt - MM Hunter application (social / backup) ACCEPTED   Newt - MM Hunter application (social / backup) ACCEPTED Empty

Back to top Go down

Newt - MM Hunter application (social / backup) ACCEPTED
Page 1 of 1