Bellum Pax
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bellum Pax's Guild Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Qalifax- Mage application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Qalifax

Qalifax- Mage application. Empty
PostSubject: Qalifax- Mage application.   Qalifax- Mage application. EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 10:04 am

PERSONAL INFO

Char Name: Qalifax
Player Name: Stefan

Tell us a little bit about yourself

Well I'm currently residing in Serbia, studying economy in Belgrade, and so far it has proven to be the right choice if i may say so, as the results speak for themselves. I write some wow/warhammer 40k fan fiction in my free time, I’m quite a fan of gothic/medieval architecture/art, Scandinavian lore/myths, traveling, technology etc.; Before wow I was mostly playing warcraft/starcraft and some Diablo in between(although I think I liked the Diablo universe mostly, so I’m really looking forward to D3 Smile ), rarely some fps like MW2/CS perhaps, recently playing a bit of HoN and Torchlight, and ofc played all warhammer 40k series aswell as playing some dawn of war 2 lately (chaos rising should be released in march, so looking forward to it aswell).

CHARACTER INFO

Class: Mage
Specs: Put an (M) next to your MAIN SPEC: (M) Arcane (57-3-11), OS Frost (pvp mostly, tough rarely playing it nowadays) (20-0-51)
Wow eu armoury link:

Raid history: Well I originally played a human rogue in vanilla with some irl friends, raided ZG/MC/BWL/AQ20/AQ40 (up to twins)/Naxx (4 horsemen); when TBC came out we decided to reroll horde on Stormscale where i played a be paladin, had a pretty good progression at that time , raided casually Kara/Maggy/TK/SSC and once we started to recruit we had enough members for some serious raiding in MH/BT; think we even managed to get to Mu'ru pre 2.4, but didn't have much luck as the summer period kicked in, so most of our members went off for summer vacations, and as the time went on we eventually disbanded without a proper grp of ppl to raid with. In Wotlk I started a mage on Frostmane and was raiding ulduar with a newly formed guild on 10 man, afterwards we started doing some toc 10/25, but without much luck in ToGC. As time went on ppl started to get frustrated with the lack of progression and normally when FCM was open a third of the guild migrated, so i was left with no other option but to do it myself. So far i have been doing some PuGs on Chromaggus, but nothing serious like ICC yet, as ppl tend to overlook achievements/gearscore over the amount of skill and knowledge that the player has/can offer.

----Optional link your link aswell -------

RAID AVAILABILITY
Days you can raid: Well as i have raided mostly up to 4-5 days a week, I guess I would fit in with your raiding days/times somewhat perfectly. Its just the Fridays/Saturdays that were given as off days in most of the guilds, but as I said its pretty much throughout the regular raiding schedule.
Hours you can raid: As far as the hours are concerned, I guess that i usually had raids from 19:00-23:00 server time (up to 23:30 or 24:00 if we are on a boss that needed to be downed for the first time), so as you can see they are somewhat regular raiding times.
Back to top Go down
Typhuse

Typhuse

PostSubject: Re: Qalifax- Mage application.   Qalifax- Mage application. EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 1:06 pm

thanks for applying will get back to you.
Back to top Go down
Typhuse

Typhuse

PostSubject: Re: Qalifax- Mage application.   Qalifax- Mage application. EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 3:32 pm

Welcome to Bellum Pax, waitign to INV you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Qalifax- Mage application.   Qalifax- Mage application. Empty

Back to top Go down

Qalifax- Mage application.
Page 1 of 1