Bellum Pax
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bellum Pax's Guild Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application Bellum Pax

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yasz

Application Bellum Pax Empty
PostSubject: Application Bellum Pax   Application Bellum Pax EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 1:18 pm

Hi, hereby I would like to apply for Bellum Pax. I was in Icecrown and did a /1 with LF guild and Solskenet responded, we chatted and he thought I might fit in.

PERSONAL INFO

Char Name: Yasz
Player Name: Elisa

Hi, I'm Elisa, a 21-year old girl from the Netherlands. I like watching the telly, movies, listening to music (all genres) and ofc, games! I've been a warcraft player since warcraft 1, and also diablo I liked a lot.
I've been playing WoW ever since my boyfriend (a vanilla wow player) got me addicted. We're talking about december 2006 here. I played on a char of his, a rogue, and got hooked to rogues ever since.
We played with a lot of his friends, and after a few weeks we switched to the Horde side. My boyfriend and me made a guild on the Burning Steppes server, called Creed and we gained a lot of friends, that we still talk to on MSN. We got to 70 (him a 70 druid tank, me a 70 rogue) and because our guild was fairly new, we only got to Karazhan, but had some great moments there. Because of some personal problems we quit playing for about half a year to 9 months.

We started again about june 2008 on the Executus server, alliance side this time. A collegue joined me on that server, and we made a new guild called the Crazy Eighty Eight. I made a rogue again, which i gave up at lvl 55, and then i made a mage. Then, WOTLK came out by the time I reached 70 with my mage. Everyone was doing the same quests, so i made a resto shaman, and started questing again with my boyfriend as warrior tank. We got to 80 with those. We had a tight firm instancing group and we spent our time in VOA, OS, and Naxx (pug or not pug). We quit for 2 months cause we we're out of work and after two months we started the guild again under the name T A C T. Then I continued my rogue and got to 80 with her too.

We quit again because my mom had some healthproblems and we had to stay at her place all the time.

Recently, in begin december i started WoW again on this server, with a rogue. I went solo till level 60, and got invited by the Ninjas with Attitude guild. At first it was all fun and games, but nowadays there's hardly anyone online, if there's anyone online and i say something, noone responds. So hence Im looking for a new guild, that consists of fun, nice, social and mature people.

CHARACTER INFO

Class: Rogue
Specs: Combat swords, but prolly going dual muti at 80 once i get a nice pair of daggers (black knights rondel anyone?Razz)
Wow eu armoury link:
Raid history: Kara, Naxx.

Characters I have (worth mentioning):
Amaryl, 80 rogue, Executus-Alliance
Shami, 80 shaman (resto) Executus-Alliance
Jezebel, 71 dk (unholy,tank) Executus-Alliance
Rhiannon, 70 mage, Executus-Alliance

RAID AVAILABILITY
Days you can raid: Wednesdays, Tuesdays
Hours you can raid: 20.00 till 01:00

I'm a casual raider, so don't hold me up to the days. But if I want to raid and I signed up, I'm always there with flasks and foods.
If there's anything more you want to know, don't hesitate to /w me ingame, I'm practically always online.
Back to top Go down
Yasz

PostSubject: Re: Application Bellum Pax   Application Bellum Pax EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 1:20 pm

Oh i see the links didn't work.

Back to top Go down
Typhuse

Typhuse

PostSubject: Re: Application Bellum Pax   Application Bellum Pax EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 2:59 pm

Hi hun, you're more than welcome to join our guild to increase our female population.

Im always up for more of them bitching about the men in the guild, because we do the same to them:P

Raiding wise we have to see about your gear when you get 80,

Our raid days are mon, tues and thursday so if your schedule changes and your able to raid more with us that would be a bonus.

Just to warn you the guild does have a laugh, but if you are timid, which it doesnt seem like you are, you might find it difficult with the sexist and women jokes we sometimes do.

But otherwise whisper Granthar for inv.
Back to top Go down
Bankai

PostSubject: Re: Application Bellum Pax   Application Bellum Pax EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 8:59 am

"So hence Im looking for a new guild, that consists of fun, nice, social and mature people"

"you might find it difficult with the sexist and women jokes we sometimes do."

And there go's the fun, nice and mature illusion. thanx typhuse. :p
Back to top Go down
Deado
Admin
Deado

PostSubject: Re: Application Bellum Pax   Application Bellum Pax EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 5:45 pm

lol Smile fun nice social we are mature hmmm Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Typhuse

Typhuse

PostSubject: Re: Application Bellum Pax   Application Bellum Pax EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 7:21 pm

makes e laugh that 58 people have looked at this post, because they heard a rumour about a girl applying:P
Back to top Go down
Brinsonar

Brinsonar

PostSubject: Re: Application Bellum Pax   Application Bellum Pax EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 2:09 am

Typhuse wrote:
makes e laugh that 58 people have looked at this post, because they heard a rumour about a girl applying:P

It was not a rumor. You shouted it out over the Vent channel. So everybody felt they HAD to look and see... ;-)
Back to top Go down
Typhuse

Typhuse

PostSubject: Re: Application Bellum Pax   Application Bellum Pax EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 6:34 am

Brinsonar wrote:
Typhuse wrote:

It was not a rumor. You shouted it out over the Vent channel. So everybody felt they HAD to look and see... ;-)

Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application Bellum Pax   Application Bellum Pax Empty

Back to top Go down

Application Bellum Pax
Page 1 of 1