Bellum Pax
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bellum Pax's Guild Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Necradin - Warlock

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Necradin

Necradin - Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Necradin - Warlock   Necradin - Warlock EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 6:54 pm

PERSONAL INFO

Char Name: Necradin
Player Name: Kieran

Guilds you were in: I was in the same guild as my druid, on the Dragonblight server.

Why you left: Server migrate popped up, so thought id take it.

What classes you have played: Warlock at level 80, Druid at level 80, Paladin at level 80, Warrior at level 80, Rogue to level 50

Show your knowledge of your class, by saying why you were attracted to and why: I love how the warlock is the best parts of a mage and a hunter really. Also, the 3 different specs offer a fun variation of playstyles ranging from dots, focusing on your pet, or nuking.

CHARACTER INFO

Class: Warlock
Specs: Demonology (M) and Destruction
Raid history: I have cleared 12/12 ICC10 Normal and 7/12 ICC10 Heroic on my resto druid BĂ­sto on Dragonblight. And 10/12 ICC10 normal and a few heroics on my Warlock.

Gear Plan:
Say what you're next upgrade was + will be and what you intend to gem/enchant it for: My last upgrade was "Abracadaver HC" from Festergut heroic which i gemmed with 3x 23 SP and enchanted with 81 SP. My next upgrade will hopefully be the "Ring of rapid ascent" from gunship 25, ill gem it with 23 SP.

RAID AVAILABILITY
Days you can raid: Most days, work schedule changes from time to time.
Hours you can raid: around 6 UK time till whenever
Back to top Go down
FleurDeLyS

FleurDeLyS

Necradin - Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Necradin - Warlock   Necradin - Warlock EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 7:43 pm

Thanks for applying, you'll hear from us soon...
Back to top Go down
Tengar

Necradin - Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Necradin - Warlock   Necradin - Warlock EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 1:13 am

Back to top Go down
flyan

Necradin - Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Necradin - Warlock   Necradin - Warlock EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 5:35 am

Could do with maxing out your professions.

Also, I assume this is you - http://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/dragonblight/Necradin

Bit of a guild hoper.
Back to top Go down
Necradin

Necradin - Warlock Empty
PostSubject: My application   Necradin - Warlock EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 12:03 pm

Origin is the guild my druid is in, therefore my Warlock wasnt allowed to raid. I joined Iron Will, but their guildmaster, to put it bluntly, was an arsehole to people and generally not fun to raid with. I joined I Had A Life after that, but found that i never really got a raid spot, so i moved my Warlock back to my Druids guild.

Just wanted to clarify why ive had a few guild switches.
Back to top Go down
Brinsonar

Brinsonar

Necradin - Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Necradin - Warlock   Necradin - Warlock EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 12:45 am

Necradin wrote:
Origin is the guild my druid is in, therefore my Warlock wasnt allowed to raid. I joined Iron Will, but their guildmaster, to put it bluntly, was an arsehole to people and generally not fun to raid with. I joined I Had A Life after that, but found that i never really got a raid spot, so i moved my Warlock back to my Druids guild.

Just wanted to clarify why ive had a few guild switches.

The harsh live of an alt-warlock :-P
Back to top Go down
Trig

Necradin - Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Necradin - Warlock   Necradin - Warlock EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 11:07 am

I am wondering why you would want to join Bellum Pax, your gear is superior to what we are currently raiding therefore you are unlikely to gain anything gear wise, as we concentrate mainly on 10 mans.
We are looking for people who are active, also we would like to clarify, how would raiding on your main character affect raiding with Bellum Pax.

If you are able to satisfy these questions, we would be able be to offer you an invite
Back to top Go down
FleurDeLyS

FleurDeLyS

Necradin - Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Necradin - Warlock   Necradin - Warlock EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 7:01 am

Application closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Necradin - Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Necradin - Warlock   Necradin - Warlock Empty

Back to top Go down

Necradin - Warlock
Page 1 of 1