Bellum Pax
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bellum Pax's Guild Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rapamaha holypriest application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rapamaha

Rapamaha holypriest application Empty
PostSubject: Rapamaha holypriest application   Rapamaha holypriest application EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 5:13 am

PERSONAL INFO

Char Name: Rapamaha
Player Name: Ari

Guilds you were in:
DEA - Skullcrusher EU - Vanilla

Legends Reborn - Chromaggus EU - TBC
Supremus - Chromaggus EU - TBC
Nada - Chromaggus EU - TBC
Simulacrum Lighting's Blade EU - TBC

DEA - Skullcrusher EU - WOTLK
The Twilight of Doom - Chromaggus EU - WOTLK

Why you left:
DEA - vanilla: I played as alliance in the guild, however when tbc was coming closer I wanted to roll on Horde side & leveled my warlock on Chromaggus for TBC

Legends Reborn - TBC: The old GM of the guild made a comeback and more or less was leading in raids again, lets just say that he wasnt the nicest person in the world, my ears were bleeding

Supremus - TBC: I was kicked out of the guild when I went on a 1month break from game during cristmash

Nada - TBC: had alot of IRL friends playing on Lightings Blade realm , migrated there to play with them as all my IRL friends had quitted on Chromaggus

Simulacrum - TBC: well the guild was too HC for me, I quess I had grew tired of raiding 5 days / week + the guild took raiding more seriously than I would have liked

DEA - WOTLK: after returning to my "wow roots" and farming the only content the game had for few months I just got bored to WoW and went on break for 5months from game

The Twilight of Doom - WOTLK: I was in this guild for about over a week, now I dont want to offend anyone but lets just say the members in the guild were not the kind of players I would have liked to play with

There are also various diffrent guilds during wotlk that I cant even remember the names for, however those guild were never serious guilds / worth mentioning, my current guild Cabin Fever is just my friends bank guild and the only reason im in guild was becose my friend wanted to make his alt as GM Smile

What classes you have played: I post classes that I have gotten to lvl 60 or over: Rogue, Warlock, Death Knight, Warrior & Priest

Show your knowledge of your class, by saying why you were attracted to and why:

well I had allways played as DPS in WoW, I wanted to try something new and I chose priest as it seemed to be the most complex healing class and has alot of diffrent playstyles

CHARACTER INFO

Class: Priest
Specs: (M) Holy / Shadow
Raid history: on this char, only VOA 10 , Sartharion 10 & Instructor in Naxx

Gear Plan:
Im planning on getting the emblem of heroism trinkets as the spellpower in it seems decent + "use: haste" on it is really good for situations where the shit is about to hit the fan, the other trinkets atm aviable without doing raids didnt appeal to me really, ive also runned FoS HC everyday in hope for a new necklace, so far it hasnt dropped, also after ive gotten the trinket im planning on getting the emblem of triumph wand, even if it has +hit the other stats in it makes it better than my current one

RAID AVAILABILITY
Days you can raid: Sunday,Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday
Hours you can raid: no limitations atm, tho I doubt I would have the strenght to raid 6hours / evening Smile

also I would like to mention my raid experience here during my time in WoW just to make it clear what I have seen:

Vanilla: Molten Core, Blackwing lair, Onyxia, Zul'Gurub, AQ20, AQ40 upto Fankriss
TBC: Karazhan,Gruul,Magtheridon,Serpentshrine Cavern, Tempest Keep, Black Temple, Mount Hyjal, Doomwalker + Doomlord Kazzak, Zul'Aman 5/6 & Sunwell plateau 4/6
WOTLK: Naxxramas, Malygos, Sartharion, ToC 10, Onyxia, few bosses in Ulduar (cant remember names)

most of the raid experience is on my Rogue,Warlock and Deathknight
Back to top Go down
FleurDeLyS

FleurDeLyS

PostSubject: Re: Rapamaha holypriest application   Rapamaha holypriest application EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 5:17 am

thank you for you application. We will let you know soon.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Chromaggus&cn=Rapamaha
Back to top Go down
Typhuse

Typhuse

PostSubject: Re: Rapamaha holypriest application   Rapamaha holypriest application EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 5:42 am

My my, you've been in a few guilds havent you.

About the
Quote :
emblem of heroism trinkets as the spellpower in it seems decent + "use: haste"
this will put a real drag on your gear in future, you will generally get haste from the legs and hands. Currently while you need the Spell power and intellect that the triumph ones give you.

Im sure Bankai will back me up on this.

Spec wise i am not sure why you have spell warding, the points would be betetr off in divine fury.
Back to top Go down
Rapamaha

PostSubject: Re: Rapamaha holypriest application   Rapamaha holypriest application EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 5:57 am

yep, some people might think maybe in too many guilds but then again, the reasons for leaving I have explained aswell, also most of those guilds havent existed for a long time, as for the trinket, I personally like equip spellpower more than as "use" ability and when those "oh snap" situations happen and someone needs healing quickly I see more benefit of having "use" haste on those situations rather than "use" spellpower, as for the talent points in spell warding: well im a healer, I dont really use smite + holyfire unless I have 100% mana and no-one to heal, as for Heal & Greater heal I atleast havent used those spells at all, maybe I shoud ? I dont know I havent played priest that long, I more or less figured those points just needs to be putted somewhere to get in higher tier and reduced magic damage as passive might increase my survivalbility
Back to top Go down
Bankai

PostSubject: Re: Rapamaha holypriest application   Rapamaha holypriest application EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 6:17 am

I have spell warding too :p
But thats just because i was too lazy to respec after we stopped having trouble on Sindrigosa.
(specced out of mana regen talents there cuz it realy wasn't a problem).
I Would recomend putting those 5 points in some talents i saw you didn't take and are quite good.
But thats open for discussion like everything and i don't have too much time right now to go into it in depth as i'm at work :p.

Otherwise looking at gear and the things you said can't see much wrong.
Back to top Go down
Bankai

PostSubject: Re: Rapamaha holypriest application   Rapamaha holypriest application EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 6:44 am

Oh heck i have the time :p

Like i said not alot wrong with your spec just I would.:
- 4 points spell warding --> body and soul + empowered renew.
- 3 points silent resolve --> improved inner fire.

As for future gear a holy priest is pretty easy there is no uber stat like other classes have take all the int/spir/critt/haste/sp you can get its on your cloth gear anyway. (Personaly i mostly just enchanted/gemmed sp).
Back to top Go down
Rapamaha

PostSubject: Re: Rapamaha holypriest application   Rapamaha holypriest application EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 7:33 am

its not possible to move the 4points in spell warding to higher tier talents... these 4 points are more or less uselees that I just need to put somewhere to get to tier5 in holy talent tree (spirit of redemption, healing prayers etc...) as in "requires 20 points in holy talents" to get these

as for inner fire, I see these talents aswell more or less useless, I personally prefer the threat reducution over inner fire, I dont just copypaste a talent tree from elitistjerks / some other website , I look at what I personally think might be better
Back to top Go down
Bankai

PostSubject: Re: Rapamaha holypriest application   Rapamaha holypriest application EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 7:55 am

Never been to that site.

As i said often its prefrence but don't think ive ever pulled aggro without it.
As for the 2 talents in the holy tree i proly value them more then the talents standing opposed to them on the other side.
Depends a bit on the spells you use ofc.
Back to top Go down
Rapamaha

PostSubject: Re: Rapamaha holypriest application   Rapamaha holypriest application EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 3:52 am

well, its been 1 week when I made the application and still no decision ? any idea when I hear from you ?
Back to top Go down
Bankai

PostSubject: Re: Rapamaha holypriest application   Rapamaha holypriest application EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 4:35 am

Well the decision was to invite you (should have said it here i gues).

Checked a few times if ya were online some days after the aplication but you weren't.

Next time you are you can whisper whoever of the guild for invite (smeech/bankay/granthar/ionstorm/flor/symphoim/warlokjaz,.... for direct invites)
Back to top Go down
Warlockjaz

PostSubject: Re: Rapamaha holypriest application   Rapamaha holypriest application EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 8:32 am

Warlockjaz*, and welcome to the guild m8 Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rapamaha holypriest application   Rapamaha holypriest application Empty

Back to top Go down

Rapamaha holypriest application
Page 1 of 1