Bellum Pax
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bellum Pax's Guild Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pimn - Moonkin/Resto Druid - ACCEPTED

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Pimn - Moonkin/Resto Druid - ACCEPTED Empty
PostSubject: Pimn - Moonkin/Resto Druid - ACCEPTED   Pimn - Moonkin/Resto Druid - ACCEPTED EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 1:33 pm

Hey guys :-)

PERSONAL INFO

Char Name: Pimn
Player Name: Craig

Guilds you were in: I'm pretty new to the server as i've only been here a couple of weeks. I moved here as my bro is on this server and at the moment i'm just a social member of the guild affliction (where he plays)

Why you left: I'm missing my raiding so i'm looking for a guild now as i'm only attending alt runs at the moment.

What classes you have played: *takes deep breath* Druid, Hunter, Paladin, Warrior, Mage, Priest, Dk, Rogue...so not that many really Smile All of these have been played at an end game level at one time or another as i've been playing since the very beginning of WoW.

Show your knowledge of your class, by saying why you were attracted to and why: I was attracted to Druid simply because of it's versatility. The class has the ability to fill all roles (and do so pretty well). I got stuck on Moonkin as i've always preferred to DPS and it's a fun class to play. It's pretty easy to step into and do average but it takes alot more to get the very best from the spec.

CHARACTER INFO

Class: Druid (but i'm sure you've guessed that by now)
Specs: Moonkin (m) / Resto

Raid history:
As i said above i've been raiding since the beginning really. I used to take it alot more serious and have FULLY cleared all level 60 and 70 content.

At the start of WoTLK i was still raiding hardcore on my Pala on Shattered Hand and chasing server firsts (we got Sarth 10man 3D 1st and came ever so close to Naxx 10 and 25 server 1st)

As Naxx was drawing to a close and Ulduar was about to kick in my raiding took a back seat as i took a new position on at work and just didn't have time to raid anymore. Since then i've just played socially with my bro's guilds going along to alt runs just to see the new content. Over the last few months things have finally got back to normal so i have alot more time on my hands and really want to start raiding again.

I've cleared all ToC and Heroic 10 ToGC.
In ICC i've currently cleared upto and inc Dreamwalker.

Gear Plan:
My gear is pretty much as far as i can take it without raiding. I have 2 items from ICC and a couple of Frost Emblem items and the rest is Heroic/Badge items. Obviously it's all fully enchanted/gemmed as i wouldn't dream of running without it.

RAID AVAILABILITY
Days you can raid: I'm pretty flexible really and can move my plans to suit raids upto 3/4 times a week. As you currently have it i can come along to all 3 raids.
Hours you can raid: I generally get home from work at around 19.00 and will usually be on until 2-3am.

Just a quick one to say thanks for taking the time to read my app and i hope to hear from you soon! :-)

<3 Pimn
Back to top Go down
Typhuse

Typhuse

PostSubject: Re: Pimn - Moonkin/Resto Druid - ACCEPTED   Pimn - Moonkin/Resto Druid - ACCEPTED EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 5:26 pm

Thanks for appklying mate, was enjoyable to read.

I will get back to you monday, when the GM gets online and see what he thinks.
Back to top Go down
Pimn

PostSubject: Pimn - Moonkin/Resto Druid   Pimn - Moonkin/Resto Druid - ACCEPTED EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 1:00 am

Hey Typhuse,

Thanks for getting back to me on that, i look forward to hearing from you today :-)

<3 Pimn
Back to top Go down
Typhuse

Typhuse

PostSubject: Re: Pimn - Moonkin/Resto Druid - ACCEPTED   Pimn - Moonkin/Resto Druid - ACCEPTED EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 11:19 am

Only one thing concerns me with your application.

You talk of fast pace with your previous content.
Im not saying you havent got the paitents. Im just wondering with our current progress would you be willing to wait, or would you find somewhere moer upto youtr pace?

Because with your current status IRL would you have loads of free time, more than we can occupy you with.
Back to top Go down
Pimn

PostSubject: Pimn - Moonkin/Resto Druid   Pimn - Moonkin/Resto Druid - ACCEPTED EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 12:11 pm

Hey Typhuse,

Thanks for getting back to me again.

I'm not looking for a fast paced guild to progress and chase server firsts with as i simply don't have the time any more. When i said alot more time, i meant from 1 night a week spare to having 3 or 4, so i don't have the time to entertain full time hardcore raiding.

On the patience side of things you really don't have to worry. I love progress raiding, farm raiding is shit to be honest because where's the fun in 1 shotting everything?

Along as stuff is moving in the right direction i honestly have no problem wiping week after week.

I understand where you are coming from, but i can assure you i won't have the time to raid more than your schedule allows.

I'll be away from my computer tonight so i'll reply in the morning.

I forgot to mention on my last post i'd be more than willing to take Resto as my main spec if you guys are short on that side of things.

<3 Pimn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pimn - Moonkin/Resto Druid - ACCEPTED   Pimn - Moonkin/Resto Druid - ACCEPTED Empty

Back to top Go down

Pimn - Moonkin/Resto Druid - ACCEPTED
Page 1 of 1