Bellum Pax
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bellum Pax's Guild Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tengar - Druid tank and healer ACCEPTED

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tengar1

Tengar - Druid tank and healer ACCEPTED Empty
PostSubject: Tengar - Druid tank and healer ACCEPTED   Tengar - Druid tank and healer ACCEPTED EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 1:46 pm

PERSONAL INFO

Char Name: Tengar
Player Name: Ben

Tell us a little bit about yourself:

Hi there, I posted quite abit of information about myself on the realm forums at but basically I am a post graduate student at Sheffield University studying to be a solicitor, I do quite abit of rock climbing / mountaineering when I am not working or on the computer Smile I am fully aware that I lack WOW raiding experience but I have done a decent amount of raiding in other games for the past few years, I will try to get up to date on the strat for the bosses you are killing as soon as possible.

CHARACTER INFO

Class: Druid
Specs: Feral Tank (M) and Resto.
Wow eu armoury link:
Raid history: rather pathetic at the moment but I will list it anyway: ony10, voa10 and 25, os10 and a few bosses in ulduar

wow heroes should show gear for both my specs, i have changed a few items of gear but its basically up to date:

RAID AVAILABILITY
Days you can raid: almost every day apart from Wednesday, as i am normally out at the pub then Smile I dont see anything that can prevent me from raiding on your official raid times.

Hours you can raid: I normally finish workshops by 5ish GMT, and happy to raid all evening normally.

let me know if there is anything else i can add, i look forward to hearing from you all. I hope the links work, had some issues seeing them on preview, can guests link web addresses? I also tried to make a forum account with my name, guess thats why its now showing as taken.
Back to top Go down
Tengar1

PostSubject: Re: Tengar - Druid tank and healer ACCEPTED   Tengar - Druid tank and healer ACCEPTED EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 1:52 pm

seems i can only get the links to show up if I remove the http://, strange not sure why thats the case.

eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Chromaggus&cn=Tengar
forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=12947130382&sid=1
wow-heroes.com/index.php?zone=eu&server=Chromaggus&name=Tengar
Back to top Go down
Huconan
Admin
Huconan

PostSubject: Re: Tengar - Druid tank and healer ACCEPTED   Tengar - Druid tank and healer ACCEPTED EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 4:11 am

Thank you for applying.

The officers are current dicussing your application and will be contacting you shortly.
Back to top Go down
http://bellumpax.omgforum.net
Typhuse

Typhuse

PostSubject: Re: Tengar - Druid tank and healer ACCEPTED   Tengar - Druid tank and healer ACCEPTED EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 7:56 am

Huconan wrote:
Thank you for applying.

The officers are current dicussing your application and will be contacting you shortly.

Already invited him huc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tengar - Druid tank and healer ACCEPTED   Tengar - Druid tank and healer ACCEPTED Empty

Back to top Go down

Tengar - Druid tank and healer ACCEPTED
Page 1 of 1