Bellum Pax
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bellum Pax's Guild Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Restoration Druid

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Heddie

Restoration Druid Empty
PostSubject: Restoration Druid   Restoration Druid EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 8:04 am

* You have End-game raid experience: Downed every thing in tbc up to Kil´jaden(50%),
in vanilla i didn´t have the chanse to raid that much cus i started late and only got to do some zg Aq20 and some in MC but i´ve seen all old raid later on in tbc...

* You have the best possible L80 gear. i´ve got decent resto gear and with cataclys around the corner it doesnt seem to be that important

* You can and want to raid almost every day between 19-23? i´ll leave this oppen for now on cus im getting new working times soon
and probly it´s gona be better then it is atm (working evenings)

* You don't have a problem with farming for repairs/consumables.not at all im Elixir master and im always running around with 50+ flasks and speed/mana potion

* You have access to Ventrilo and a microphone.Yes to both.

* You are Level 80 and know your class from top to toe. Yeah i would say i do know my class top to toe

* You should have a good attitude against your guildmembers and act as a model player for everyone. Atmosphere above all. I generally get along with most people, but I know how to behave myself around the ones I don't as well.
Truth be told I enjoy an argument from time to time. Game stuff, not random abuse
But I like to believe I also know when the time, situation, channel or subject just isn't right.

* For all raids we expect you to come with plenty of pots you will need and not be afraid to use them if asked to.Pretty much goes with the farming part. I take great pride and pleasure in always being prepared, and expect my fellow raiders to do the same.

* You should be the original owner of your account.Yes

The character:is curently on Talnivarr
Nick: Heddas
Level: 80
Class: Druid
Talents:Moonkin thats what i got atm but its gona change some as soon as i get some extra hit

Gear: getting the hit trinket from badges and got the staff [Illumination] in bags
Alts: 72 Shaman 70 paladin 62 Warrior
/played: 190 days on "Heddas" and 50 more on alts
Professions Herbalism/ Elixir master
Keybindings: 12345. Shift1.S2.S3.S4.S5.SE.SW.SQ.S§.§. and healing spells bound to mouse

Restoration Druid Wowscrnshot091110155948
Back to top Go down
Heddie

Restoration Druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restoration Druid   Restoration Druid EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 8:08 am

The character:is curently on Talnivarr
Nick: Heddas
Level: 80
Class: Druid
Talents:Moonkin thats what i got atm but its gona change some as soon as i get some extra hit
Alts: 80 Shaman 72 paladin 62 Warrior

Armory link :

/best regardes Heddas "From the old Bellum pax"
//FIXED!
Back to top Go down
Typhuse

Typhuse

Restoration Druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restoration Druid   Restoration Druid EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 11:13 am

Rofl hey heddie.

You are more than welcome to join but Bellum no longer raids anymore, so upto you.
Back to top Go down
Typhuse

Typhuse

Restoration Druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restoration Druid   Restoration Druid EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 11:13 am

I can just make you a member if you want an active forum to patrol.
Back to top Go down
Heddie

Restoration Druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restoration Druid   Restoration Druid EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 7:49 pm

God morning...
well you are gona raid in cata riiight? i´ll probly make the move over soonish Smile
i also need to do talk some to raeburn the love bird and make him come along Smile
but i guess i´ll poke you guys on some vent if u got any?
Back to top Go down
Typhuse

Typhuse

Restoration Druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restoration Druid   Restoration Druid EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 8:39 pm

yeah dude just apply for membership, then you can browse forums for vent details.
We are hoping to try and get together for cata, but dont know quite what is happening.

Back to top Go down
flyan

Restoration Druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restoration Druid   Restoration Druid EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 12:07 pm

Typhuse has AIDS.
Back to top Go down
Heddie

Restoration Druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restoration Druid   Restoration Druid EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 2:27 pm

Typh! why havent i still got a member acc? and i saw that the apply said moonkin (it´s old and not completed) im applying as resto ofc!
Back to top Go down
Typhuse

Typhuse

Restoration Druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restoration Druid   Restoration Druid EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 3:22 pm

You have membership mate.
Back to top Go down
Heddie

Restoration Druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restoration Druid   Restoration Druid EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 2:17 am

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Your account is currently inactive, the administrator of the board will need to activate it before you can log in. You will receive another email when this has will be done.
Back to top Go down
Typhuse

Typhuse

Restoration Druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restoration Druid   Restoration Druid EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 11:11 am

Well it says you are active, but i can reset your pass if you want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Restoration Druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restoration Druid   Restoration Druid Empty

Back to top Go down

Restoration Druid
Page 1 of 1