Bellum Pax
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bellum Pax's Guild Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unholy DK dps application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GrievDK

Unholy DK dps application Empty
PostSubject: Unholy DK dps application   Unholy DK dps application EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 8:58 am

PERSONAL INFO

Char Name: Griev
Player Name: Condai

Guilds you were in: Golden Army, Brygada
Why you left: Guilds periodically broke up, had good experience just the leadership in them was bad. Now I want to start off in a guild that will wnable me to some more serious raiding.
What classes you have played: DK (main), rogue, priest
Show your knowledge of your class, by saying why you were attracted to and why: Since WoTLK came out, I immidiatley left my priest and started a DK, I hit 80, raided some naxx, uld, ToC and started ICC in January. I loved the idea of a new class, with all of the beggining quests really greatly designed. I just got caught up and didn't stop playing the DK.

CHARACTER INFO

Class: Death Knight
Specs: Unholy DPS (M), Frost DW DPS
Raid history: Vanilla - none, TBC - only few with the priest, kara, ssc, tk and a little bt maybe. WoTLK - all of the content up to ICC - did only beggining.

Gear Plan:
I plan on getting ICC/ToC gear now, and a lot of it because I am lacking a bit, (Have not played since January). Intend to gem STR and enchant whatever elitist jerks tells me to Razz.

RAID AVAILABILITY
Days you can raid: Everyday, prefer weekends or fridays.
Hours you can raid: 19:00-23:00
Back to top Go down
FleurDeLyS

FleurDeLyS

PostSubject: Re: Unholy DK dps application   Unholy DK dps application EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 9:27 am

Back to top Go down
GrievDK

PostSubject: Re: Unholy DK dps application   Unholy DK dps application EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 8:23 am

Thanks, I'll be online today probobly.
Back to top Go down
Typhuse

Typhuse

PostSubject: Re: Unholy DK dps application   Unholy DK dps application EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 5:45 am

Quote :
Since WoTLK came out, I immidiatley left my priest and started a DK, I hit 80, raided some naxx, uld, ToC and started ICC in January. I loved the idea of a new class, with all of the beggining quests really greatly designed. I just got caught up and didn't stop playing the DK.

Not sure you understand this question, it means show knowledge of your class such as:

why the spec is good.
why you have gemmed what you have.
What glyphs you have chosen.
yor abilites in a fight which benefit the raid, do not asy horn of winter.
Back to top Go down
GrievDK

PostSubject: Re: Unholy DK dps application   Unholy DK dps application EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 5:52 am

The spec is good, because while its my favourite (lorewise) spec, it keeps good single target dps while being one of the best aoe specs in the game (my opinion). I gem str because its just the best thing I can, because its the primary thing I stack. The glyphs I have chosen are boost my Death coil, ghould and frost fever. These are all primary mechanics to my class and spec and the best glyphs around for me. Abilities, hmmm, 2 words for you my friend : EBON PLAGUE. Boosts all spell damage by 13% and my crit by 3% which just rules in any raid. Also you might have noticed that some of my things are not enchanted, this is primarily due to the fact that that gear is new and I have not gotten the chance yet.
Back to top Go down
GrievDK

PostSubject: Re: Unholy DK dps application   Unholy DK dps application EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 6:08 am

Shit, wrote my username instead of my real name in the player name section, it's actually Janek (pronounced:YAENehK 2nd syllable : Ja-nek, Jan-ek). Hope that clears some out!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unholy DK dps application   Unholy DK dps application Empty

Back to top Go down

Unholy DK dps application
Page 1 of 1