Bellum Pax
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bellum Pax's Guild Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Feral Tank Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nataera

Feral Tank Application  Empty
PostSubject: Feral Tank Application    Feral Tank Application  EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 5:00 am

PERSONAL INFO

Char Name: Nataera
Player Name: Harry

Guilds you were in: Midnightsun - Arathor EU
Why you left: To play my druid and friend transfered here.
What classes you have played: Hunter and Unholy Dk both in hardcore progression guilds.
Show your knowledge of your class, by saying why you were attracted to and why: I was attracted to rolling a druid because of its versatility. The aspect of being able to take on any role really appealed to me. I originally started gearing my character as Balance main spec but due to the need for tanks here i decided to change my main spec to feral tank. So far i am really enjoying it. Although i haven't been tanking for long i have spent a lot of time looking at the theorycrafting behind the bear and rotations, BiS, how to gem and enchant effectively and what to do in each situation i am put in.

CHARACTER INFO

Class: Druid
Specs: Feral Tank - (M)
Balance - (Off-spec)
Raid history:I started my raid career at the start of TBC on my hunter. Helping my guild progress through Kara, Grull etc and eventually leading into BT and SWP with full clears. When WotlK hit i decided to make a change and reroll a dps Dk. I rolled last due to personal issues and could only help my guild progress through ToC 10 and 25 man. After that exams got in the way and i had to limit my play until the summer. Now all my exams are over with and i'm playing WoW pretty much all day every day.

Gear Plan: My current gear plan is to gem and enchant all my items witch i will do asap. My most recent piece of gear is my T10 shoulders giving me the t10 2p set bonus. This has increased my AoE and Singe target threat by huge amounts due to its effect on Swipe and Lacerate. This can also be said about my T9 2p set bonus which has also given by single target threat a huge boost wit its effect on lacerate. I am currently farming heroics to get my EoT trinket and EoF to get the idol. After that i will need EoF to carry on getting more gear ungrades but its taking a while without doing any ICC content. Hope this give you an insight into my plans.

RAID AVAILABILITY
Days you can raid: Any
Hours you can raid: Any

Thanks for your time

Nataera
Back to top Go down

Feral Tank Application
Page 1 of 1