Bellum Pax
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bellum Pax's Guild Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dharrock - DK DPS- ACCEPTED

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Dharrock - DK DPS- ACCEPTED Empty
PostSubject: Dharrock - DK DPS- ACCEPTED   Dharrock - DK DPS- ACCEPTED EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 4:39 am

PERSONAL INFO

Char Name: Dharrock
Player Name: Bram

Guilds you were in: Not noticable, a few casual guilds and a few starting guilds.
Why you left: I wanted to progress on, and they were lacking the experience of raiding.
What classes you have played: At first Warrior, but then this DK.
Show your knowledge of your class, by saying why you were attracted to and why: When WotLK came out, I decided to try this class and I liked it. I like the way of applying diseases, dealing damage based on that diseases etc. It's also a very strong class that deals a lot damage.

CHARACTER INFO

Class: Death Knight
Specs: Unholy - Frost DPS (M)
Raid history: I've cleared some bosses in BT in TBC. In WotLK, I've cleared OS 10 and 25 (also OS 10 3D and OS 25 3D); VoA 10 and VoA 25; ToC 10 and ToC 25; ICC 10: 10/12 and ICC 25: 7/12.

Gear Plan: I'm pretty decent geared, my gear plan is to upgrade my gear with some heroic items. I'll gem it Strength (since I'm hit- and expertise capped) and I use only the best enchants for that item (like the shoulders enchant from Sons of Hodir and the head enchant from Knights of the Ebon blade).

RAID AVAILABILITY
Days you can raid: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, maybe even sunday.
Hours you can raid: 19:00 - 23:00. It's no problem if it must be extended till like 23:30.
Back to top Go down
Typhuse

Typhuse

PostSubject: Re: Dharrock - DK DPS- ACCEPTED   Dharrock - DK DPS- ACCEPTED EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 4:42 am

Thanks will get back to you shortly.
Back to top Go down
Typhuse

Typhuse

PostSubject: Re: Dharrock - DK DPS- ACCEPTED   Dharrock - DK DPS- ACCEPTED EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 10:46 am

I will be olbiged to invite you, but on one condition, I already have one 14 year old in this guild and he does my nut in.
Can i depend on you to be an adult and ask sensible questions and have the effort to actually go and look shit up.

Give me a decent answer and I will throw an invite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dharrock - DK DPS- ACCEPTED   Dharrock - DK DPS- ACCEPTED EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 2:33 pm

Yes, ofcourse you can depend on me. I'm always looking on how to improve my gear, my enchants etc. I look things up at ElitistJerks, and I also use Rawr as a handy tool to determine which gear and which enchants I should use and which are the best.
Back to top Go down
Goshie

Goshie

PostSubject: Re: Dharrock - DK DPS- ACCEPTED   Dharrock - DK DPS- ACCEPTED EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 3:53 pm

Im not that bad am i TY? /cry
Back to top Go down
Typhuse

Typhuse

PostSubject: Re: Dharrock - DK DPS- ACCEPTED   Dharrock - DK DPS- ACCEPTED EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 8:13 am

Goshie wrote:
Im not that bad am i TY? /cry

Yeah you are you lazy bastard! Razz
Back to top Go down
flyan

PostSubject: Re: Dharrock - DK DPS- ACCEPTED   Dharrock - DK DPS- ACCEPTED EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 2:30 pm

Fail JC profs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dharrock - DK DPS- ACCEPTED   Dharrock - DK DPS- ACCEPTED Empty

Back to top Go down

Dharrock - DK DPS- ACCEPTED
Page 1 of 1