Bellum Pax
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bellum Pax's Guild Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warrior - Ophelianna- ACCEPTED

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ophe

Warrior - Ophelianna- ACCEPTED Empty
PostSubject: Warrior - Ophelianna- ACCEPTED   Warrior - Ophelianna- ACCEPTED EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 12:41 pm

PERSONAL INFO

Char Name:Ophelianna
Player Name: Gregory

Tell us a little bit about yourself
Well I've always been a casual player (and I do consinder this application a long shot but...) but I always liked my class and I feel confident about knowing it's playstyle demands. I am the definition of the word casual though.

CHARACTER INFO

Class: Warrior
Specs: (M)Prot - Arms
Wow eu armoury link:
Raid history: most tbc content but only Naxx in WotLK

RAID AVAILABILITY
Days you can raid: Any
Hours you can raid: After 16:00
Back to top Go down
Ophe

PostSubject: Re: Warrior - Ophelianna- ACCEPTED   Warrior - Ophelianna- ACCEPTED EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 12:42 pm

I screwed up with the armory link :S
Back to top Go down
Typhuse

Typhuse

PostSubject: Re: Warrior - Ophelianna- ACCEPTED   Warrior - Ophelianna- ACCEPTED EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 4:39 pm

hehe no probs i will find you, i ALWAYS do.

Will get back to this psot soon mate.
Back to top Go down
Typhuse

Typhuse

PostSubject: Re: Warrior - Ophelianna- ACCEPTED   Warrior - Ophelianna- ACCEPTED EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 6:08 pm

Well a couple of things I can see worth you changing.

You ahvent got any tanking glyphs tbh.

You should get the block glyph, increases block by 10% when shield block is active or something like that.

[Inscription: Glyph of Blocking] [Inscription: Glyph of Cleaving] [Inscription: Glyph of Last Stand] [Inscription: Glyph of Revenge] all of these seem ok IMo but im tired when i wrote this.

Another thing I can see wrong is you gemmed for parry, this is a big no because it doesnt scale as well as dodge does.
Parry gem 8 = 3 or 4 parry rating, dodge 8 =6 dodge rating, if i can rightly remember.
Back to top Go down
Ophe

PostSubject: Re: Warrior - Ophelianna- ACCEPTED   Warrior - Ophelianna- ACCEPTED EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 6:00 am

Hi

First of all thanks for the replies. About the gems I've been meaning to change them with expertise, cause I'm lacking some, but I haven't got around to it. Generally you are right warrs don't gem for parry.

And the glyphs to be honest I forgot to change them when I started tanking again. :S
Back to top Go down
Typhuse

Typhuse

PostSubject: Re: Warrior - Ophelianna- ACCEPTED   Warrior - Ophelianna- ACCEPTED EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 7:55 am

Ophe wrote:
Hi

First of all thanks for the replies. About the gems I've been meaning to change them with expertise, cause I'm lacking some, but I haven't got around to it. Generally you are right warrs don't gem for parry.

And the glyphs to be honest I forgot to change them when I started tanking again. :S

Hehe I know what you mean, Iv just upgraded my priest to epic gems, was needed like a month ago just didnt do it.

We (offciers) will chat about you and I will whisper you in game about the result.
Back to top Go down
Deado
Admin
Deado

PostSubject: Re: Warrior - Ophelianna- ACCEPTED   Warrior - Ophelianna- ACCEPTED EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 3:30 pm

Typhuse wrote:

And u ppl said im scary Razz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Typhuse

Typhuse

PostSubject: Re: Warrior - Ophelianna- ACCEPTED   Warrior - Ophelianna- ACCEPTED EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 4:47 pm

Deado wrote:
Typhuse wrote:

And u ppl said im scary Razz Very Happy

We never said that, we said that Dream was the scary one, you just died often.

Btw deado, if you are bored, the guilds doign much better now and we got to mim this.
Back to top Go down
Zoluzen

Zoluzen

PostSubject: Re: Warrior - Ophelianna- ACCEPTED   Warrior - Ophelianna- ACCEPTED EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 3:26 am

I'm starting to get withdrawal symptoms....
Back to top Go down
Dream

Dream

PostSubject: Re: Warrior - Ophelianna- ACCEPTED   Warrior - Ophelianna- ACCEPTED EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 4:42 am

HEY!!! What dya mean i'm scary Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Typhuse

Typhuse

PostSubject: Re: Warrior - Ophelianna- ACCEPTED   Warrior - Ophelianna- ACCEPTED EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 10:49 am

Zoluzen wrote:
I'm starting to get withdrawal symptoms....

From fap fap fap?

Dream wrote:
HEY!!! What dya mean i'm scary

You are a irl smurf Razz
Back to top Go down
Zoluzen

Zoluzen

PostSubject: Re: Warrior - Ophelianna- ACCEPTED   Warrior - Ophelianna- ACCEPTED EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 12:05 pm

Yeah too much time to do fappin' ^^
Been having thoughts of returning to the game but I know it wouldnt be good for me.
(better then soccer but still.... hehe) <- watch the pics on my facebook and you'll know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
Deado
Admin
Deado

PostSubject: Re: Warrior - Ophelianna- ACCEPTED   Warrior - Ophelianna- ACCEPTED EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 5:00 am

Typhuse wrote:

You are a irl smurf Razz

whichone? Very Happy

about coming back: i wish i could ... i mean without bp i kinda lost interrest in the game :S i migrated to farm for a week and never log again :S honestly i logged after like a month just to get the ony whelpling ... to never even summon it :S

i miss ya ppl but this isnt the time to come back yet ... exams starting soon walls of shit to collapse on me once again :S
Back to top Go down
Typhuse

Typhuse

PostSubject: Re: Warrior - Ophelianna- ACCEPTED   Warrior - Ophelianna- ACCEPTED EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 11:02 am

Deado wrote:
Typhuse wrote:

You are a irl smurf Razz

whichone? Very Happy

about coming back: i wish i could ... i mean without bp i kinda lost interrest in the game :S i migrated to farm for a week and never log again :S honestly i logged after like a month just to get the ony whelpling ... to never even summon it :S

i miss ya ppl but this isnt the time to come back yet ... exams starting soon walls of shit to collapse on me once again :S

Miss you too mate. Well if you can come back it would cool but exams come first dude.
Back to top Go down
Typhuse

Typhuse

PostSubject: Re: Warrior - Ophelianna- ACCEPTED   Warrior - Ophelianna- ACCEPTED EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 11:03 am

But anyway this is applications not chat.
Back to top Go down
Ophelianna

Ophelianna

PostSubject: Re: Warrior - Ophelianna- ACCEPTED   Warrior - Ophelianna- ACCEPTED EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 1:49 am

Typhuse wrote:
But anyway this is applications not chat.
YEAH!! stop spamming my Application!!!!
Back to top Go down
Deado
Admin
Deado

PostSubject: Re: Warrior - Ophelianna- ACCEPTED   Warrior - Ophelianna- ACCEPTED EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 11:14 am

lol your picture is a spam alone by itself Razz
anyways your accepted so WC Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warrior - Ophelianna- ACCEPTED   Warrior - Ophelianna- ACCEPTED Empty

Back to top Go down

Warrior - Ophelianna- ACCEPTED
Page 1 of 1