Bellum Pax
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bellum Pax's Guild Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Defmute - Fury Warrior -ACCEPETED

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Defmute - Fury Warrior -ACCEPETED Empty
PostSubject: Defmute - Fury Warrior -ACCEPETED   Defmute - Fury Warrior -ACCEPETED EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 1:34 am

PERSONAL INFO

Char Name: Defmute
Player Name: Matthew

Guilds you were in: Crystal (Recently transferred from another realm)
Why you left: Was kicked due to inactivity, I had to pay more attention to real life.
What classes you have played: Warrior, Paladin, Hunter, Mage, Warlock (Leveling a druid on the side).
Show your knowledge of your class, by saying why you were attracted to and why: Well, ever since I've started WoW, which was back in 2005, I've always wanted a warrior, mainly to tank. However, after leveling in both arms and fury and going through a couple of dungeons I started to enjoy DPSing alot more. So as soon as I hit 80, I began raiding through Naxx as an arms warrior, but soon realising by Ulduar that fury is much better dps spec. So I had to relearn my rotation (WW > BT > Slam (If proc) > rinse repeat and using HS as my filler attack, unless there are multiple mobs so you change to Cleave). I know alot about my class after talking to other players and doing my own research.

CHARACTER INFO

Class:
Specs: (M): Fury. (O): Prot.
Raid history: In WOTLK: Naxx: Full Clear, Ulduar: Full Clear, ToC: Full Clear, ICC 10/25: All up to LK.

Gear Plan:
Say what you're next upgrade was + will be and what you intend to gem/enchant it for: My latest purchase was the Claok from the Emblems of Frost vendor. My next badge purchase will be the chest from Emblems of Frost vendor for 95 emblems, this will increase my ArP dramatically as it comes with 108 ArP, which i can then gem with 3 +34 ArP gems as I am 450 JC. I need more items with abit more expertise and more ArP, as my ArP is currently stuck on 67.23%, which is enough to do some decent DPS, but if you wanna really smash an enemy in ICC, you gotta have ArP.

RAID AVAILABILITY
Days you can raid: Mainly all days except for saturdays and sometimes fridays
Hours you can raid: From around 7-8 PM till early hours of the morning.
Back to top Go down
Warlockjaz

PostSubject: Re: Defmute - Fury Warrior -ACCEPETED   Defmute - Fury Warrior -ACCEPETED EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 5:23 am

Thanks for applying, we will get back to you shortly
Back to top Go down
Defmute

PostSubject: Re: Defmute - Fury Warrior -ACCEPETED   Defmute - Fury Warrior -ACCEPETED EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 2:35 am

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Typhuse

Typhuse

PostSubject: Re: Defmute - Fury Warrior -ACCEPETED   Defmute - Fury Warrior -ACCEPETED EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:07 am

Defmute wrote:

So I had to relearn my rotation (WW > BT > Slam (If proc) > rinse repeat and using HS as my filler attack, unless there are multiple mobs so you change to Cleave). I know alot about my class after talking to other players and doing my own research
It is an easy rotation but nice to read this.

Defmute wrote:

Raid history: In WOTLK: Naxx: Full Clear, Ulduar: Full Clear, ToC: Full Clear, ICC 10/25: All up to LK.
On what character?

Defmute wrote:

Gear Plan:
My next badge purchase will be the chest from Emblems of Frost vendor for 95 emblems, this will increase my ArP dramatically as it comes with 108 ArP, which i can then gem with 3 +34 ArP gems as I am 450 JC. I need more items with abit more expertise and more ArP, as my ArP is currently stuck on 67.23%, which is enough to do some decent DPS, but if you wanna really smash an enemy in ICC, you gotta have ArP.
I play enhancement shammy, so like you I have a Heavenly stat, for me its attpwr/haste gems mainly, a fine balance of them indeed. However you mention you are below expertise cap? This isnt the case, cap is 6.5% and you have 8% so you are fine. Only thing I think you would be better off doing is maintaining arp above 900, then looking at your hit, to get close to 24% whiet dmg cap, trust me its nice when you reach it on Saurfang. After thhat i think your seconday stat is more strength.

Await your reply then we can talk about being online for an invite.
Back to top Go down
Defmute

PostSubject: Re: Defmute - Fury Warrior -ACCEPETED   Defmute - Fury Warrior -ACCEPETED EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 2:17 pm

It has been over various characters, one of them is Áura, a prot pally. And another was a hunter named Qwix, who i have sadly loss due to a hacker a couple of years ago.

Yes, I am at the exp cap, but only by gemming. I'd like to have one more item which has experitse on it so I can gem more ArP instead of exp.

Thank you, I am online now and will be until late this evening. If you miss me then, I'll be online tomorrow after 8 server time.
Back to top Go down
flyan

PostSubject: Re: Defmute - Fury Warrior -ACCEPETED   Defmute - Fury Warrior -ACCEPETED EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 6:03 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Defmute - Fury Warrior -ACCEPETED   Defmute - Fury Warrior -ACCEPETED Empty

Back to top Go down

Defmute - Fury Warrior -ACCEPETED
Page 1 of 1