Bellum Pax
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bellum Pax's Guild Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Duvy - Fury Warrior- ACCEPETED

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Duvy - Fury Warrior- ACCEPETED Empty
PostSubject: Duvy - Fury Warrior- ACCEPETED   Duvy - Fury Warrior- ACCEPETED EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 5:51 pm

PERSONAL INFO

Char Name: Duvy
Player Name: Jonas

Guilds you were in: None on this server. I was in Aperture on Darkspear, we disbanded a few days ago, came here to join my mates.
Why you left: Stated above.
What classes you have played: Warlock, Paladin, Hunter, Shaman, Priest.
Show your knowledge of your class, by saying why you were attracted to and why: I like the concept on 2hand dualwielding. But I was attracted by Mortal Strike. The reduced healing and big numbers are almost orgasmic.

CHARACTER INFO

Class: Warrior.
Specs: Fury (M) / Prot (O)
Raid history: I've done 9/12 on my warlock. Ladik on Darkspear.

Gear Plan:
Say what you're next upgrade was + will be and what you intend to gem/enchant it for: My next upgrade will be iLvl 245 head from Triumphs since I got the hit I need, but I can use more ArP to reach proper numbers. I'm gonna gem ArP and Crit strike/Crit dmg%

RAID AVAILABILITY
Days you can raid: I can raid everyday unless I got night shifts which is rare.
Hours you can raid: from 16-00 Smile
Back to top Go down
Typhuse

Typhuse

PostSubject: Re: Duvy - Fury Warrior- ACCEPETED   Duvy - Fury Warrior- ACCEPETED EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 3:36 pm

Thanks for the post.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Chromaggus&cn=Duvy

We will get back to you shortly.
Back to top Go down
flyan

PostSubject: Re: Duvy - Fury Warrior- ACCEPETED   Duvy - Fury Warrior- ACCEPETED EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 3:49 pm

Duvy wrote:
...I like the concept on 2hand dualwielding. But I was attracted by Mortal Strike......

Duvy wrote:
...Specs: Fury (M)....

Last time I checked MS is deep Arms.

In my opinion you have the wrong meta gem. You should change it to Relentless Earthsiege Diamond. That way you only need a single Nightmare Tear to activate it, not two useless blue/purlpe gems. Furthermore, I think you've chosen to gem ArP a little too early. I personally (and I maybe wrong here) think with your current gear set that gemming strength would be a bigger increase to your DPS. If you're going to gem ArP then don't mix and match Strength and ArP, just go all out.
Back to top Go down
Duvy

PostSubject: Re: Duvy - Fury Warrior- ACCEPETED   Duvy - Fury Warrior- ACCEPETED EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 4:17 pm

Thanks for your advise m8. I'll start doing that Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duvy - Fury Warrior- ACCEPETED   Duvy - Fury Warrior- ACCEPETED Empty

Back to top Go down

Duvy - Fury Warrior- ACCEPETED
Page 1 of 1