Bellum Pax
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bellum Pax's Guild Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unholy Death Knight

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rattlehe

Unholy Death Knight Empty
PostSubject: Unholy Death Knight   Unholy Death Knight EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 12:49 pm

PERSONAL INFO

Char Name: Rattlehead
Player Name: Jake

I am a Swedish garbage man, who plays an Orc Death Knight who just migrated from Emeriss and switiching to horde
from the Alliance. I have played horde for a very long while on my Druid, but rolled a Death knight to play with some rl friends.
Due to the guys, not being so into the game as I am. I've decided to look else where for amusement and Lich King ownage.
Needles to say, I have blondehair and blue eyes, typical Swede, and if I were a girl I would easly sell myself for money, period :p

CHARACTER INFO

Class: Death Knight
Specs: Unholy 17/0/54 (M)
Wow eu armoury link:
Raid history: With my Death Knight, I have been raid leading myself and my friends through OS, Ulduar and Naxxramas and Trial of Crusader 10man. I have not yet been able to see ICC yet, unless you count wiping twelve times on Marrowgar due to ignorant pug players.. As for my Druid, he was a tree, and I played him through Naxxramas and Ulduar when it was new and really unbeliveble hard. It's very knowledgeble to have a healers point of view on an encounter even thought you are a melee class.

----Optional link your link aswell -------

RAID AVAILABILITY
Days you can raid: Week days mostly, I have 'call duty' which means I have to leave at 5AM the next day
Hours you can raid: Between 19-00

Keep an ooen mind, I have a siick sense of humour and is a guy who is loveble althought very dirty in the mouth
Enjoy the reading!

Rattlehead
Back to top Go down
rattlehe

PostSubject: euwowarmory   Unholy Death Knight EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 12:51 pm

Crap I forgot the armory link;
Back to top Go down
Typhuse

Typhuse

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Death Knight   Unholy Death Knight EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 3:31 pm

Accepted, waiting for whisper.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Death Knight   Unholy Death Knight Empty

Back to top Go down

Unholy Death Knight
Page 1 of 1