Bellum Pax
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bellum Pax's Guild Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Holy/Shadow priest + Unholy dps/blood tank DK

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tenox

Holy/Shadow priest + Unholy dps/blood tank DK Empty
PostSubject: Holy/Shadow priest + Unholy dps/blood tank DK   Holy/Shadow priest + Unholy dps/blood tank DK EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 2:59 pm

PERSONAL INFO

Char Name: Priest: Tenox & DK: Nuuskis
Player Name: P. Koskinen

Tell us a little bit about yourself
Started wow back in the days when it was released here in finland (if i remember correctly round '05). Just migrated here when the free migrates were on from stormreaver where i've spent most of my time. I'm an normal 19 year old boy from finland who's just finishing school and looking for job... (read: Slacking and playing wow) Got 5x lvl 80 characters (DK: nuuskis, Priest: Tenox and back in stormreaver Wlock: Sykerö, Hunter: Fiiber, Warrior: Cregor) Done most of the raiding with my warlock Sykerö back in stormreaver, including pre-bc, bc and most of wotlk stuff. Migrated the DK and priest here with some irl friends as i was looking for an different kind of community to play in that stormreaver as it was kinda full of tards and elitists.

CHARACTER INFO

Class: Priest & Dk
Specs: Priest= Holy (M) and shadow, Dk Unholy (M) and blood tank os (around 4900gs in tank gear done some toc10/25 as tank.)
Wow eu armoury link: dk:
priest:
Raid history: Pre-bc= ZG,Ony,AQ20,MC,BWL. Burning Crusade= Kara,Gruul,Maggy,SSC,TK, Hyjal first bosses and BT wipes.
Wotlk: Naxx10/25, OS10/25 including 3d. Eoe 10/25, Ulduar 10/25 all but algalon, ToC10/25, Togc10/25 first 2 bosses and ICC10/25 first 4 bosses and stupid PuG wipes at festergut+rotface and val. Most of the raiding done with the warlock as i mentioned above.

----Optional link your link aswell -------

RAID AVAILABILITY
Days you can raid: Usually everyday except fridays&saturdays as i usually go out with friends or my gf from time to time.
Hours you can raid: 18.00-24.00 +/- 1hour if needed of course.
Back to top Go down
tenox

Holy/Shadow priest + Unholy dps/blood tank DK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy/Shadow priest + Unholy dps/blood tank DK   Holy/Shadow priest + Unholy dps/blood tank DK EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 3:01 pm

armory links dont seem to work so trying to repost. Tenox the priest:

And Nuuskis the dk:
Back to top Go down

Holy/Shadow priest + Unholy dps/blood tank DK
Page 1 of 1