Bellum Pax
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bellum Pax's Guild Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kailtas - Ret paladin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kailtas

Kailtas - Ret paladin Empty
PostSubject: Kailtas - Ret paladin   Kailtas - Ret paladin EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 3:56 pm

Hi

Just transfered here from darksorrow PVP just after i had a break from wow, so my gear is not top but i consider myself a dedicated player who wish to achieve max from what i got.

Please correct me with the char name / player name thingie, i use Kailtas as my nickname in every game i play if thats what you mean.

PERSONAL INFO

Char Name: Kailtas
Player Name: Kailtas

Tell us a little bit about yourself

I have been playing wow since a few months before tbc, however i did not reach max level before then as i was a casual. I created this character at TBC release date and ive been Retribution specced ever since. I know my class very well and dedication to just about anything is not a problem whatsoever. In the last few days ive ran 5+ heroics every day + making cash to try and catch up gear wise with other players as i had a break.

I actualy like farming so geting consumables/enchants/gems is no problem. Just to give you an idea of how much i enjoy doing impossible stuff, i got 86 mounts 34 exalted factions and over 30 tabards and im stil collecting.

The reason i chose to take a break from wow was because my last guild disband from slacking members and bad lead. This was shortly before the argent tournament. A month or two into the tournament patch i decided to stop playing. As a result of this i was only geared t8 when i returned not long ago. Now im on a farming spree in terms of gold (saving for hilt), badges and mounts ofcourse Razz

I also love the Paladin class, up to now i have never had a different max lvled class. While i got 2 lvl 80 paladins, 1 lvl 60 twink and 2 Paladins i sometimes enjoy lvling. All of them wich are retribution.

CHARACTER INFO

Class: Paladin

Specs: Retribution (M). Prot: lowgeared with heroic epics, no gems or enchants on prot gear due to no interrest in tanking. No holy gear whatsoever.

Wow eu armoury link:

Sorry if armor link not showing, it did not show when i clicked preview. Just so you know.

Raid history:
Classic: none
Tbc: half way TK/SSC
WOTLK: full clear t7 content + 2 drakes sarth. Full clear ulduar 10/25 with some hardmodes in both, mainly 10 man hardmodes done. Toc 10/25, very poor experience in there. Both are half way done, 10 man is 2 last bosses while 25 man is 2,3 bosses. I think i only puged it once due to not being able to stand retards leading raids.

RAID AVAILABILITY
Days you can raid: Monday - Monday and as everyone else, unforeseen events do ocour wich i cannot control.
Hours you can raid: Depends when i eat but i can almost always meet at 19.00 and leave at 23.00.
Back to top Go down
Typhuse

Typhuse

PostSubject: Re: Kailtas - Ret paladin   Kailtas - Ret paladin EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 4:25 pm

Tell me what you want from us, except the epics ofc.

Also tell me what YOU will give me in raids.
Back to top Go down
Kailtas

PostSubject: Re: Kailtas - Ret paladin   Kailtas - Ret paladin EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 4:53 pm

Well ill make a list.

What i want from you:

1. The obvius, i dont know anyone on this server so new friends is high on the list. Nothing more boring than playing alone, especialy long term.

2. Everyone being on time for raids, especialy the leaders. Theres nothing more i hate than cocky Gm/officers that come in 30 min late and stil get a spot. A guild is a social raiding network where everyone do equal amount of work and if not then the members who do less get punished. Everyone raids for everyone and not the members raid for the leaders.

3. Dungeon grps are kinda obselete but as i did before i stil like going dungeons with people i play with alot.

What you can expect from me:

1. I asure you i will never ever ask for tactics, in fact i get anoyed when the raidleader explains something that everyone should know from before. Asigning roles is another thing.

2. I follow closely on the Paladin class and can learn a thing or two to other Ret paladins.

3. I will always as best as i can try to optain uppgrades for me and help others aquire their upgrades outside of raiding times.

4. I got JC and enchanting, however there is little to offer here as my money making way is not by enchanting/cuting so i only got skilled up to help myself. This means i got 20 STR gems + dragon eye STR and 40AP per ring.

5. In raids i tend to think alot of those around me, especialy in 10 mans where finding people in trouble is easier. By this i mean people who might need a hand spell for example Hand of prot or freedom.

Also i dont follow any redicilus ideology of GS equals raid performance, my choice of gear is solely based on what is mathematicly proven best. Yes i have skiped out on some higher Ilvl gear from the 5 man Icecrowns and i will most likely skip on gear that has a negative effect on DPS but possitive on GS.

By most likely i mean i will take gear that turns out to be an uppgrade after a schedueled uppgrade. Meaning if my gloves got haste + crit as secondary stats and ive planed out to buy new items for badge that bring me under exp/hit cap i will need on gloves for future compensation on that area.
Back to top Go down
Typhuse

Typhuse

PostSubject: Re: Kailtas - Ret paladin   Kailtas - Ret paladin EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 5:21 pm

An excelleent reply. Whisper for an inv.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kailtas - Ret paladin   Kailtas - Ret paladin Empty

Back to top Go down

Kailtas - Ret paladin
Page 1 of 1