Bellum Pax
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bellum Pax's Guild Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application for joining the guild

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brinnie

Application for joining the guild Empty
PostSubject: Application for joining the guild   Application for joining the guild EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 3:26 pm

PERSONAL INFO

Char Name: Brinsonar
Player Name: Bob

About me. Well I think that the most important thing is that I am playing for fun but also to make some progress. But just ask me for more info if you want :-D

CHARACTER INFO

Class: Shaman
Specs: Resto (main) en Enchanc. Both specs have decent equipment
Wow eu armoury link: http ://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Legion&n=Brinsonar
Imba : http ://be.imba.hu/?zone=EU&realm=Burning+Legion&character=Brinsonar
Raid history: Together with my other healer (Mickeys => Druid healer). VoA 10-25, Naxx 10-25, OS 10-25, Uldar 4 bosses, Onyx 10-25...

RAID AVAILABILITY
Days you can raid: 3/4 times a week. Days may vary.
Hours you can raid: 20:00, 20.30-24:00 realm time
Back to top Go down
Deado
Admin
Deado

PostSubject: Re: Application for joining the guild   Application for joining the guild EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 12:19 pm

oh you sound nice m8 Smile
Back to top Go down
Typhuse

Typhuse

PostSubject: Re: Application for joining the guild   Application for joining the guild EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 12:36 pm

Thanks for your application but was just wondering if you could start at our raid times which are
19:45 - 23:00
Monday, Tues and thurs.

I know you said times may vary but was wondering if you could swap your daily duties around so they were both possible?
Back to top Go down
Brinnie

PostSubject: Time table...   Application for joining the guild EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 3:01 pm

Hi there... Glad to see you have read my post :-D

Days are not really a problem. I think I can make atleast 2 day a week, but I think I can hit 3 outa 3 as well most of the time.

Well my biggest problem with the time is, that I need to put my kid in bath. Ussually I am ready around 19.30/19.45. Then the misses takes over. But around 20.00/20.15 I need to go up to give my girlie a goodnight kiss. Kinda like a ritual thingie that takes about 5 mins or so...

Dunno if that is a poblem.

* bow *
Back to top Go down
Typhuse

Typhuse

PostSubject: Re: Application for joining the guild   Application for joining the guild EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 3:04 pm

Well I feel we can work around this.

If we say you get yourself ready and hang around Ulduar. We can start clearing whatever place we are going to and you can catch up.

Think this is acheivable since we are tlakign about a matter of 5 mins.

I will talk with the rest of the officers and see if they agree with me.

Check this post tomorrow and contact one of the officers in bellum 2moro at 18:30 and they will tell you the result.
Back to top Go down
Brinnie

PostSubject: Will do...   Application for joining the guild EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 3:36 pm

Owkee. I will check this page tomorrow . But 18.30 I will probably won't be online (busy with my kid). Is it a problem If I check around 19.30?
Back to top Go down
Typhuse

Typhuse

PostSubject: Re: Application for joining the guild   Application for joining the guild EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 4:05 pm

sorry yeah i meant 19:30 server, i just reverted back to GMt time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for joining the guild   Application for joining the guild Empty

Back to top Go down

Application for joining the guild
Page 1 of 1