Bellum Pax
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bellum Pax's Guild Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ret/holy pala

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
holymagi

ret/holy pala Empty
PostSubject: ret/holy pala   ret/holy pala EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 5:42 pm

ok first of all im a ret main spec(5.4kgs although gs doesnt make a good player) at the moment with a standerd 5/5/61 talent tree and os is holy with (4.978 gs) a standerd 61/5/5 talent tree . i hope to get to the lich king and down him that would b awsome but i dont expect that very soon pacence is a vertue my professions is blacksmithing and mining mining is 450 but bs is 301 but im wrking on it, im open to sujestions with my gear (RET GEAR IS WELL GEMED AND SOCKETED BUT HEAL GEAR ISNT SO ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT WHICH I ACCEPT) im social and like to play the game for fun but i can also take it serious when apropriate also an important thing is times i can raid which is flexible between 6pm onwards weekdays due to im in full time education and i can raid most times at weekends also i have mumble and vent fet up on computer ready to get to know u guys my progress is 6/12 on both icc 10 and 25 but tactics for 1or 2 more thank you sor taking thee time to read my essay but i believe 1 that puts no effort in to there aplication is 1 who is lazy there fore a lazy player thanks again and hope to hear from u all soon and sorry about the spelling never bean good at the effay writing lol
Back to top Go down
holymagi

ret/holy pala Empty
PostSubject: feeling daft now lol   ret/holy pala EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 6:01 pm

first off all i spelt my own character name wrong Razz next i forgot too tell u the general stuff
name: cameron carvey
DOB:13/05/93
where im from: im from the great country of england but live in scotland lol
gender: male (i regret picking a male be female ones are much better Smile)
Back to top Go down
holymagi

ret/holy pala Empty
PostSubject: hmm   ret/holy pala EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 6:04 pm

it wasnt me going nuts few btw my character name is holymagic
Back to top Go down
Yasz

Yasz

ret/holy pala Empty
PostSubject: Re: ret/holy pala   ret/holy pala EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 6:09 pm

Dear mr holymagi, there's an application form you can fill in to make it all a bit more, logic, and easy to read for us people here Smile
If you'd please be so kind to fill it in, just copy paste and answer the thingies, someone will prolly look at your apply soon.
Back to top Go down
Typhuse

Typhuse

ret/holy pala Empty
PostSubject: Re: ret/holy pala   ret/holy pala EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 1:32 am

Yasz wrote:
Dear mr holymagi, there's an application form you can fill in to make it all a bit more, logic, and easy to read for us people here Smile
If you'd please be so kind to fill it in, just copy paste and answer the thingies, someone will prolly look at your apply soon.

Until then Afraid its difficult to read.

Address is here: http://bellumpax.omgforum.net/applications-f8/recruitment-template-guests-pls-read-t20.htm
Back to top Go down
Beat

ret/holy pala Empty
PostSubject: Re: ret/holy pala   ret/holy pala EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 6:08 am

You sure you're from England?
Don't believe it
Back to top Go down
alexis

alexis

ret/holy pala Empty
PostSubject: Re: ret/holy pala   ret/holy pala EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 6:14 am

Well he is polite...and i have the feeling he can turn into a good forum troll but it would be nice to start writing with comas, fullstops and capital letters when starting a new sentence [ or at least start a new paragraph]

Quote :
gender: male (i regret picking a male be female ones are much better
Women are THE BETTER SEX....He has my vote!!!!!!11111
[not that it is needed but ...]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ret/holy pala Empty
PostSubject: Re: ret/holy pala   ret/holy pala Empty

Back to top Go down

ret/holy pala
Page 1 of 1