Bellum Pax
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bellum Pax's Guild Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

gear guide website for 3.2

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Typhuse

Typhuse

gear guide website for 3.2 Empty
PostSubject: gear guide website for 3.2   gear guide website for 3.2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 7:02 pm

Back to top Go down
Aptos

Aptos

PostSubject: Re: gear guide website for 3.2   gear guide website for 3.2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 4:46 am

Does anyone know where i can find a icc 10 man BiS list for protection paladin? also if 2pc or 4pc t10 is worth going for?
Back to top Go down
Typhuse

Typhuse

PostSubject: Re: gear guide website for 3.2   gear guide website for 3.2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:32 am

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/687452-Prot-3.3-BiS-discussion

says the 2 set bonus is cool, but not the 4.
Back to top Go down
flyan

PostSubject: Re: gear guide website for 3.2   gear guide website for 3.2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 10:42 am

Akurio wrote:
Does anyone know where i can find a icc 10 man BiS list for protection paladin? also if 2pc or 4pc t10 is worth going for?

Elitist Jerks Forum is about the best place for info on any tree. They can be a bit cuntish but cunts that know their class / info.

You can also try the Tankspot website and the Guardian Tank Podcast. Just Google either for the info. The Guardian Tank podcast can be found on iTunes. Its not that bad, some useful tips.
Back to top Go down
Aptos

Aptos

PostSubject: Re: gear guide website for 3.2   gear guide website for 3.2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 1:44 am

Awesome cheers guys, know what i'm aiming to get now then! What a Face what days are bellum raids now then ty? Thursday, Friday and sunday?
Back to top Go down
Typhuse

Typhuse

PostSubject: Re: gear guide website for 3.2   gear guide website for 3.2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 5:31 am

Akurio wrote:
Awesome cheers guys, know what i'm aiming to get now then! What a Face what days are bellum raids now then ty? Thursday, Friday and sunday?

/Ty summons an all mighty forum troll.

Come fourth oh powerful, oh so nasty and three toed one. Akurio our humble servant has a question for you oh almighty Brinsonar.

Where can Akurio find the answer to his question.
We await your prophecy.
Back to top Go down
Brinsonar

Brinsonar

PostSubject: Re: gear guide website for 3.2   gear guide website for 3.2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:03 am

Typhuse wrote:
Akurio wrote:

/Ty summons an all mighty forum troll.

Come fourth oh powerful, oh so nasty and three toed one. Akurio our humble servant has a question for you oh almighty Brinsonar.

Where can Akurio find the answer to his question.
We await your prophecy.

*PLOEF* affraid

* Barry voice *
There I am. Your troller to the max. And I will do my thing. Remember you only have 2 summons left!!!!

* starts checking my altmighty Glass thingie * scratch Suspect

Ahhhh there he is... I tell you that we have got the following link for you to answer your question... Arrow http://bellumpax.omgforum.net/raid-absenses-f24/15th-of-august-explanation-t498.htm

Thank you for your attention....

Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
Aptos

Aptos

PostSubject: Re: gear guide website for 3.2   gear guide website for 3.2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 9:37 am

Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: gear guide website for 3.2   gear guide website for 3.2 Empty

Back to top Go down

gear guide website for 3.2
Page 1 of 1