Bellum Pax
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bellum Pax's Guild Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

15th of August, explanation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Griev

15th of August, explanation Empty
PostSubject: 15th of August, explanation   15th of August, explanation EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:53 pm

Hello all,
Sorry for being absent from the raid and all, but I had some issues with my computer, something about my heatsink is broken and windows is a little funked up. I will be absent from the game for a few days but should make it on Thursday. Will notify accordingly about wth is happening to me.

Thx,
Griev
Back to top Go down
Typhuse

Typhuse

PostSubject: Re: 15th of August, explanation   15th of August, explanation EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:18 pm

Yeah I know about heatsink.

if you go to a comp shop they are normally expensive, but if you know what you are doing, the heatsink, is just a paste that you just apply like toothpaste.
Back to top Go down
Griev

PostSubject: Re: 15th of August, explanation   15th of August, explanation EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 3:12 pm

thx man, I know what to do, but it turns out that after i cleared out the heatsink from dust and shit (no need for replace), my windows file was corrputed in the process of it crashing several times due to the heatsink -.-, I will try repairing it first and then eventually reinstall if needed.
Back to top Go down
Griev

PostSubject: Re: 15th of August, explanation   15th of August, explanation EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:44 am

Computer fixed! Will be on today.
Back to top Go down
Typhuse

Typhuse

PostSubject: Re: 15th of August, explanation   15th of August, explanation EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 5:21 am

Griev wrote:
Computer fixed! Will be on today.

Even though there is no raid today, so no real rush mate.
Back to top Go down
Griev

PostSubject: Re: 15th of August, explanation   15th of August, explanation EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 11:44 am

yeah i know. but anyways, I will be there on the raid days unless something fucks up again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 15th of August, explanation   15th of August, explanation Empty

Back to top Go down

15th of August, explanation
Page 1 of 1