Bellum Pax
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bellum Pax's Guild Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arcanovitcha MAGES! POW!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zoluzen

Zoluzen

Arcanovitcha MAGES! POW! Empty
PostSubject: Arcanovitcha MAGES! POW!   Arcanovitcha MAGES! POW! EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 2:20 pm

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#ofLVcz0IzxGuMxedcZbGc0o:zNiV0m

http://www.wowconfidential.com/2009/09/29/arcane-mage-raiding-guide-322-spec-glyphs-and-rotation/

Quote :
You can probably guess the ideal rotation based on the patch changes, but here it is:

-Always start with FOUR Arcane Blasts (this stacks the damage buff to full.
-IF Missile Barrage DOES proc, cast Arcane Missiles.
-IF Missile Barrage DOES NOT proc, continue casting Arcane Blast until it does, THEN cast Arcane Missiles.

Putting this here for discussion with our other arcane mages, what do you prefer and does this info I've found sofar sound accurate enough?
Still researching.
Back to top Go down
Typhuse

Typhuse

PostSubject: Re: Arcanovitcha MAGES! POW!   Arcanovitcha MAGES! POW! EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 7:49 am

Im no mage but I heard that 4 AB throws you out of your spell rotation.
Back to top Go down
Elivina

PostSubject: Re: Arcanovitcha MAGES! POW!   Arcanovitcha MAGES! POW! EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 10:00 am

At the moment i'm going for 3x Arcane Blast, arcane missiles if Barrage procs. If not I cast AB another 1 time, if it still doesn't proc go for arcane barrage. It's simply not feasible to carry on casting arcane blast because after all each stack increases the mana cost of all arcane spells by 175%..off the top of my head i think thats around 2.5k mana for an AB with 4 stacks already so it's not mana efficient atall
Back to top Go down
Aptos

Aptos

PostSubject: Re: Arcanovitcha MAGES! POW!   Arcanovitcha MAGES! POW! EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 7:36 pm

should never keep spamming AB after 4 stacks and hope for a MB proc its just wasting your mana. When i reach 4 stacks of AB and no proc i just use Arcane barage to reset the debuff.
Back to top Go down
Deado
Admin
Deado

PostSubject: Re: Arcanovitcha MAGES! POW!   Arcanovitcha MAGES! POW! EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 5:26 am

Well ill be honest i dunno what changed since i played but if u have enough mana (which i did so u def should Wink) u can keep spamming AB 4x with high crit it WILL proc the thingy-blingy (aww it was so long ago i cant recall the names Wink)

I dont really know about the lenght of the new fights but i had no mana problem with the beasts of northrend encounter which is fairly long with no possible breaks but u have to keep in mind that u have gems and your evo's cd is kinda short. If u dont wait with the gem and use it as soon u can, ull end up with more then enough mana. (also dont be shy to make a 2nd gem from your evo if u used all 3 charges)

gl in there

remember u r a glasscannon Razz

oh and btw with enough mana and crit u wont even need the last tier arcane stuff some ubermage told me back when i was respeccing Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arcanovitcha MAGES! POW!   Arcanovitcha MAGES! POW! Empty

Back to top Go down

Arcanovitcha MAGES! POW!
Page 1 of 1